Sunday, April 13, 2014

Cave Egg

This is a gift for a lady, who I don't know, who is right now driving my truck. Mark went to a caving convention in another part of the state this weekend. Yesterday, he made a misstep in a cave, and dislocated his shoulder. He made it out of the cave and they drove him to the nearest ER to set it back in the socket. He is better today, but thought better of driving my truck home. So some local lady who was at the convention is driving my truck back here as we speak.
The egg features a caver crawling in a cave and has bats covering the whole rest of the egg.

3 comments:

jackie said...

You are awesome, and so is this egg!
Hope Mark is feeling better. Caves, ughhh. Nate loves them too, but I have a phobia of dark, claustrophobic places...

sallgood said...

That is a unique theme for an egg! :D

Julie said...

Oh, so sorry to hear about Mark. Best wishes for a speedy recovery to him! Very cool egg!!!